1. Responsible for the Treatment
Bicircular, SL, with address for communications purposes at Deu i Mata 12, 1-2 – 08014 – Barcelona (hereinafter, “bicircular”) is committed to the protection and security of personal data that users or visitors from the web www.bicircular.es could provide us.
The purpose of this Treatment Policy is to inform users and visitors of our website “ www.bicircular. es” of everything related to the collection and processing of your personal data by bicircular.
Bicircular reserves the right to modify and/or update this Policy periodically, in order to adapt it to the applicable legislation at all times, as well as to Bicircular's legitimate practices. In any case, the content of the new policy will be published on the website and will be permanently available to users and visitors. Users and visitors are recommended to read and consult this Treatment Policy each time they access this website.
The access and general browsing of the content displayed on the Web does not require registration by users.
2. How does bicircular collect personal data?
Bicircular collects the information of the user or visitor of this website at different times:
- Through "Contact", where name and surname and contact email are requested.
- Through the comments and promotion forms that may be active, where name and surname, telephone number and contact email are requested.
- Through the subscription to all bicycles or related articles, where an email address, first name, last name, telephone and shipping / billing address are requested,
- While browsing the website, through Cookies. Consult the Cookies Policy.
3. What is personal data used for?
- Data collection forms
In the forms through which personal data is collected, the User will receive detailed information on the processing of their data, its purposes, the possible recipients of the information, if applicable, and the mandatory or optional nature of their responses. to the questions or information that is requested.
Purposes: All the data provided by the User will be used to provide the requested information. Likewise, information will be sent by email from Bicircular and the newsletter.
Your data will not be transferred to any third party. Your data will be kept, do not cancel as a user.
From the moment the visitor accesses our website, their Internet address may be recorded on our machines in the form of LOG (historical) files. Consequently, the User leaves a trace of the IP address assigned to him by his access provider in each session, in such a way that each request, query, visit or call to an element of a website could be recorded. However, the LOG files are anonymous (in such a way that they do not identify the name and surname of the user) and will be used only for internal purposes such as statistics, to keep track of access to the website. Likewise, through cookies, information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment can be stored and retrieved and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Consult the Cookies Policy.
4. How should I update my personal data?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Bicircular through this website, by completing the corresponding form and subscribing to the newsletter, are true, correct, current and complete, and is responsible for notifying Bicircular of any modification or updating them.
5. What happens if I provide Bicircular with data from third parties?
6. When is it considered that I have authorized Bicircular to process my data?
Legitimation: From the moment the User checks the box for reading and accepting the Data Treatment Policy, enabled together with the electronic data collection form, he gives us his unequivocal, free and revocable consent and expressly authorizes us to process your personal data for the purposes described at the bottom of the form and/or in this Data Processing Policy.
7. How long will the data be kept?
The data of the users and interested parties will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and for the time necessary to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from this purpose and the processing of the data. in addition to the periods established by the archives and documentation regulations.
8. Rights of the interested parties
As a user and interested party, you may exercise the following rights established in the applicable regulations:
- Right of access to your personal data that allows you to contact us to find out if we are treating your personal data or not;
- Right of rectification, through which you can obtain the rectification of your personal data that is inaccurate;
- Right of opposition, as its name indicates, means that you can oppose, in whole or in part, that we process your personal data;
- Right of deletion to request the cancellation of the data:
- Right to limitation of treatment, which consists of the user obtaining the limitation of the treatment of your data that we carry out from Some Question;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the validity of the treatment before the withdrawal;
- Right to request portability, that is, that the personal data that you have provided us be returned to you or transmitted to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, without any impediment due to part of Any Question.
To exercise any of these rights, the user must contact through:
- Email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and in the subject field: GDPR Rights.
- Postal mail addressed to bicircular SL, with address for communication purposes at Deu i Mata 12, 1-2 – 08014 – Barcelona.
9. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us: email@example.com